I had the alternative to talk with John Shehata, the Global Vice President of Audience Development Strategy & CRM at Condé Nast. Below is slightly below 40 minutes of video content material of the two of us geeking out on search engine optimisation and associated matters. John Shehata goes approach again in the search engine optimisation house, so the quantity of depth and information he has on this house makes for an amazing dialog.
We spoke about:
- The early days of search engine optimisation, with a spotlight on Google News search engine optimisation and a few normal search engine optimisation
- Tips on rating nicely in Google News and Google Discover
- His Newzdash product and the way it will help publishers
- Google AMP and can publishers preserve it
- How to advance your profession in search advertising
Here are the 4 elements of the interview so as:
If you’re a search skilled inquisitive about showing on Barry’s vlog, you’ll be able to fill out this form on Search Engine Roundtable; he’s at present seeking to do interviews in the NY/NJ tri-state space. You may subscribe to his YouTube channel by clicking here.