Google Ads Statistics
12. Google has 92.96% of the worldwide search engine market share in September 2019.
There’s little question that Google is the king of search engines like google and yahoo. Google search stats present that it claimed 92.96% of the market in September 2019. Bing and Yahoo are far behind, with 2.61% and 1.85% respectively. This information confirms what most of us already knew; Google is by far the preferred search engine for PPC promoting.
13. Google earned $116.32 billion by its Google Ads platform in 2018.
Google advertisements is a web based promoting platform the place customers pay a sure payment to Google for his or her advertisements to be displayed on the search engine and its associated providers. Google Ads is likely one of the hottest methods to promote on-line. Advertisements on Google Ads value a reasonably penny, which is why Google revamped $116 billion in 2018 by this service alone.
14. Google Ads’ Display Network reaches 90% of web customers through 2 million web sites.
Google Ads’ Display Network refers to visible, banner-like advertisements that seem on all web sites which can be concerned within the Google Ads community. According to Google’s information, this service reaches 90% of all web customers by 2 million web sites.
15. 41% of clicks in Google searches go to the highest three sponsored advertisements.
More than two-fifths of clicks made throughout Google searches go to sponsored advertisements. WordStream’s Google search statistics present that 41% of all clicks made on Google go to the highest three sponsored advertisements that seem after we seek for one thing.
16. Paid promoting returns $2 for each $1 spent – a 200% ROI.
Google search advertisements have a median ROI of 200%. For each $1 advertisers make investments, they earn $2 by Google advertisements.
17. In 2016, 50% of UK-based web customers couldn’t inform the distinction between paid advertisements and natural outcomes.
This stunning statistic comes from Ofcom’s in depth survey of web use amongst adults. Data from this research signifies that half of the survey individuals couldn’t differentiate between paid advertisements and natural outcomes. It’s necessary to take into account that outcomes had been associated to their age and the way acquainted customers had been with the web generally.
18. Users who click on on PPC advertisements on Google are 50% extra more likely to make a purchase order than people who come to the identical web site by natural outcomes.
Paid advertisements appear to be efficient not solely in drawing within the clicks, but in addition in resulting in precise purchases. Data supplied by Moz means that customers who attain a goal web site by PPC advertisements are 50% extra more likely to make a purchase order than those that discovered the identical web site by natural outcomes.
19. The common click-through price for Google advertisements is 3.17%.
CTR (click-through price) represents the variety of customers who click on on a particular hyperlink (on this case an commercial) in comparison with the whole quantity of people that have seen it. Measures of CTR are used to find out how efficient your advert marketing campaign really is. Click by price stats for PPC on Google supplied by WordStream reveal that the common CTR for all Google Ads is 0.46% for show advertisements, however a formidable 3.17% for search advertisements.
20. On common, it prices $2.69 per click on for search and $0.63 per click on for show to promote on Google Ads.
Advertisers pay Google $2.69 on common to position their advertisements by Google’s search platform. The common CPC for show advertisements is far decrease: $0.63.
21. The common yearly value of PPC for SMEs is between $108,000 and $120,000.
Who knew Google promoting value a lot? According to WebpageFX, small and mid-sized corporations spend between $9,000 and $10,000 month-to-month on common. This interprets into common yearly prices of between $108,000 and $120,000, which might pressure firm budgets.
22. Google Ads and Facebook PPC dominate the digital promoting market, with 37.2% and 19.6% market share respectively.
The greatest gamers within the PPC market are, definitely, Google and Facebook. Generating essentially the most income and holding giant parts of the market, they’re the preferred platforms amongst advertisers.
23. Bing’s common CPC is $1.54, 33% decrease than Google Ads.
While Bing PPC has a considerably smaller attain than Google, promoting on this platform has its benefits. Bing’s common CPC is 33% decrease than that of Google Ads: $1.54 throughout all industries. It’s additionally value remembering that Bing advertisements attain 63 million distinctive customers that different platforms miss.