Duluth-based AIMCLEAR won five awards, including Best Small Integrated Agency, at the 2023 U.S. Search Awards, a contest for search-based advertising and content marketing that connects businesses and organizations with clients and communities.
The awards were:
● Best Small Integrated Agency, for AIMCLEAR’s body of work on behalf of clients over the past year
● Best Use of Search in Health, for work supporting a client that helps autistic children
● Best Pay-Per-Click Campaign, for work on behalf of that same client
● Best Integrated Campaign, for work that helped a client attract and hire employees in the post-pandemic employment crunch
● Best Use of Search in Travel/Leisure, second place, for work on behalf of a global yacht-rental
The recognitions continue AIMCLEAR’s strong performance in the U.S. Search Awards.
Search is the dominant mechanism for connecting businesses and organizations with desired audiences.
In the 11 years of the U.S. Search Awards, AIMCLEAR has won 31 awards, more than any other entrant.
“I’m so proud of this team and everything they have accomplished,” AIMCLEAR founder Marty Weintraub said. “For our clients, our winning projects this year created triple-digit millions of dollars in pipeline demand, highly efficient e-commerce profits, effective paid and organic mashups, AI thought leadership, dramatic client PR wins, tech, dev, design, data and truly integrated interdisciplinary marketing. This is the best AIMCLEAR ever.”
This is the eighth year that AIMCLEAR has won the Best Small Integrated Agency award, also more than
any other entrant.
“Our talented marketers, communicators, creators and technical experts make it their mission and
passion to serve our clients,” AIMCLEAR President and CEO Laura Weintraub said. “Our team is focused
on innovating and creating to ensure our clients’ success. These recognitions show the high value that
our industry peers place on that work.”
AIMCLEAR accepted the awards Oct. 18 during the 2023 U.S. Search Awards banquet at the Tribeca
Rooftop + 360 events venue in New York City. Each year, the awards program recognizes and celebrates
the best in PPC, SEO and content marketing work among hundreds of entries submitted by agencies and companies nationwide.