Guys, we spend eight hours a day doing digital actions. That’s greater than half the day. More than most of us sleep. And we have now completely different identities on-line—we’re hobbyists (gaming), alter egos (Reddit), social butterflies (Facebook), professionals (LinkedIn), and customers (what we’re specializing in in this submit).
So whether or not you’re a service-based, brick-and-mortar, or on-line enterprise, a robust on-line presence is every part in the present day. And this doesn’t pertain to simply ecommerce. While ecommerce progress has been accelerated by the pandemic, so, too has help for native companies. And the very fact stays that 97% of customers log on to discover and analysis native companies.
But because the web evolves, so, too, does the definition of a robust on-line presence. In this definitive, data-backed information, you’ll be taught every part you want to know, together with:
- What defines a web-based presence and why it’s necessary.
- 25 confirmed methods to enhance your on-line presence in 2021.
- 7 free instruments to provide help to monitor and keep that presence.
By the tip, you’ll be prepared to fill each nook and cranny on the web.
How do you outline on-line presence?
Online presence is, and isn’t, precisely what chances are you’ll suppose. You can very effectively exist on-line, however that doesn’t equate to having a presence. Your presence is a deeper layer that paints the complete image of your enterprise, in accordance to:
- You: The actions you are taking and the content material you produce.
- The web: Where you stand with regard to search engine and social media algorithms.
- The public: How folks understand your enterprise on-line, what they are saying about you, how they have interaction with you.
So whereas a web-based existence could get you on the map, an online presence is tied to your visibility, credibility, and status.
Without a robust on-line presence, you actually don’t have one in any respect. It’s all or nothing in the noisy world of our on-line world.
But earlier than we get into the ways and methods, let’s again up that daring assertion.
Why you want a robust on-line presence
The extra methods you possibly can place your enterprise in entrance of your audience with high quality experiences, the extra alternatives you might have to construct model consciousness and enhance your status. But there are different methods a robust on-line presence advantages your enterprise.
- Get found: A robust on-line presence makes it simple for excellent prospects who don’t but know you exist to uncover you, each when they’re and will not be trying to find what you might have to provide.
- Be seen as a respectable enterprise: Consumers depend on a number of sources of data earlier than making a purchase order. If you don’t present details about your enterprise throughout all of those sources, you’ll be dismissed—by customers and search engines like google alike.
- Market your enterprise 24/7: If you might have a robust on-line presence arrange, folks can uncover, study, have interaction with, and attain out to you each time is finest for them, regardless of the place they’re in the customer journey or what system they’re utilizing.
- Save cash: Digital advertising and marketing platforms all include knowledge to inform you what’s working and what’s not, so you possibly can allocate your funds accordingly.
- Get extra conversions: It takes a median of seven encounters with a enterprise earlier than a lead turns into a buyer. Being distinguished on a number of channels creates alternatives for these engagements to occur extra shortly.
- Earn Google’s belief: Google takes extra than simply your web site under consideration when rating. It truly appears at your property throughout the online and the way constant they’re.
- Perfect your purchaser journey: 63% of procuring journeys begin on-line. With a robust on-line presence, you could be out there to customers at completely different factors in their journey towards customership, which incorporates a number of gadgets.
Finally, flock mentality. Each of your on-line property and identities provides energy to each other. Each channel performs higher in live performance with the others than it will by itself.
How to enhance your on-line presence along with your web site
No matter how somebody finds out about your enterprise—whether or not by way of social media, an advert, an inventory, unsolicited mail, a good friend, and even seeing it in their travels—their first inclination is to go to your web site. Going into the enterprise or calling is much much less interesting than shopping your web site on their very own phrases and gathering the data they need, shortly. Which is why 30% of customers received’t contemplate a enterprise and not using a web site.
30% of customers received’t contemplate a enterprise and not using a web site.
And that’s a stat from 2017, so the share has most definitely grown and been additional accelerated by the pandemic.
So with that being stated, right here’s how to use your web site for an optimum on-line presence.
1. Get a contemporary, engaging web site
Consumers have excessive expectations lately—to the purpose the place for those who don’t have an excellent web site, you’re nearly higher off not having one in any respect. In reality, 75% of customers have admitted to judging an organization’s credibility primarily based on their web site design.
And reality be informed, I’d extremely counsel hiring an knowledgeable to set up your site. DIY builders are superior in concept, however in my very own expertise, folks find yourself spending hours on them and experiencing countless glitches—oftentimes to the purpose of ultimately spending extra to rent somebody. Having a lead-generating web site that appears and capabilities precisely the way in which you need it to with out shedding hours of your time or hairs in your head is, to me, value each penny
2. Perform website positioning with the most recent updates in thoughts
Did you understand that solely 49% of small companies make investments in website positioning? Or that solely 18% of small companies don’t plan to ever pursue focused website positioning efforts like link building, content creation, or keyword research?
website positioning is a free method to get on the first page of Google—the hallmark of on-line presence.
It takes time, however when accomplished proper, it’s the present that simply retains on giving.
Here’s how to use SEO to enhance your on-line presence:
- Follow the tried-and-true finest practices like creating high quality, keyword-targeted content material, optimizing pictures, and constructing hyperlinks.
- Improve your Core Web Vitals to align with the page experience update.
- Stay on high of cell errors. All websites on the internet are actually listed by mobile-first indexing.
- Use schema markup in order that wealthy snippets can seem under your web site title in the SERP, like scores and even your fundamental navigation pages.
- Prioritize local SEO. The pandemic has strengthened shopper help for native companies, which is able to proceed post-COVID.
3. Target extra key phrases with a enterprise weblog
The core pages of your web site (homepage, about, pricing, merchandise/companies, contact) are comparatively restricted in phrases of optimizing for key phrases apart from your service and site. You don’t have a lot textual content to work with and the aim is to distill the data down to the necessities guests are searching for.
With a enterprise weblog, every submit you publish can dive deep right into a related key phrase and be individually optimized to rank for that keyword, permitting you the chance to seem in search outcomes for tons of searches your goal prospects are acting at varied levels in their journey. More first-page appearances doesn’t simply imply stronger web presence; it additionally equates to more traffic to your conversion-optimized web site and better credibility. In reality, companies that weblog get 55% extra web site guests than companies that don’t.
Plus, that is the place you possibly can display your experience and let your brand personality shine by way of—each of which play into the status element of your on-line presence.
When running a blog for on-line presence, ensure to:
- Target one key phrase (or key phrase theme) per submit and embrace it in your title, headings, picture file names, alt textual content, and meta description.
- Target query key phrases with H2s to enhance your possibilities of exhibiting up in “People additionally ask.”
- Use numbered and bulleted lists the place applicable to be Featured Snippet-friendly.
- Promote your posts utilizing social media and e mail.
How to enhance on-line presence with social media
Using social media to enhance your on-line presence is a no brainer, as its huge person bases and sharing capabilities make it an amplification instrument. Plus, in accordance to Sprout Social, after following a model on social media, 91% of customers will go to its web site, 89% will purchase from the model, and 85% will advocate the model to a household or good friend.
Here’s how to enhance your social media presence.
4. Limit the variety of platforms to solely what you possibly can deal with
Online presence is about high quality, not amount. Choose the platforms that your viewers is utilizing, and restrict the quantity you select primarily based in your bandwidth. Having only one or two accounts with stable engagement is healthier than having a number of accounts with weak exercise.
Platforms to contemplate embrace:
5. Think viewers, not followers
Your on-line presence doesn’t enhance with extra followers. Rather, your following improves with a stronger presence. So work on cultivating a top quality, area of interest viewers of people who’re in and may profit from what you might have to provide. This will translate into extra likes and feedback along with your posts and extra user-generated content material. And for those who didn’t already know, advertising and marketing campaigns with user-generated content material end result in 29% higher conversions than campaigns or with out it.
It’s higher to have fewer followers with a vibrant web page than to have a lot of followers and never a lot worth to provide.
6. Post with emotion for shareability
Quality posts that get engagement are necessary if you need social algorithms to show your posts in customers’ feeds. But high quality isn’t actually sufficient. You need your followers to really feel one thing after they devour your content material—a lot so, that they really feel compelled to share it with others. Use emotional words and phrases in your captions. Add emojis. Use compelling stats and evocative pictures.
And talking of shareability, concentrate to small nuances in your captions to see if you could find any patterns. We just lately discovered that main off with a key stat in the caption resulted in extra shares. Another method is to create link-free posts that followers can devour shortly. They don’t all the time need to learn an extended submit or go to a hyperlink, and so they’re extra seemingly to share one thing that isn’t a giant ask for his or her followers both.
7. Perform social media website positioning
Facebook receives over 2 billion searches per day. And in 2020, Instagram introduced that it now helps common key phrase searches (as opposed to simply accounts, hashtags, and folks). So identical to along with your web site, you need to embrace popular keywords in your profiles and posts. You can use lots of the similar key phrases as you do along with your web site, however maybe with a bias towards idea-oriented and lighter-hearted queries. Social media platforms are extra of the shopping and inspirational varieties. But all of it is determined by your enterprise. The first end result for the question “how to clear a sink” on Facebook is a video with nearly one million views.
You also needs to nonetheless be utilizing hashtags in your posts to enhance your social media presence, however deal with them as you’d key phrases. Use broad hashtags sparingly and focus extra on location-based and niche phrases so to enhance your visibility to the precise viewers.
8. Be lively (duh)
You’ve heard this one million occasions, and now, for the million-and-oneth time: If you’re going to make social media part of your on-line presence, you want to have an lively account. So meaning publishing high quality posts frequently, responding to likes and feedback on these posts, liking and commenting in your followers’ posts, answering direct messages, sharing content material from different sources, and extra. And it means doing this constantly. This is the distinction between a profile and a presence.
If having the ability to have the sort of engagement means solely having one profile, then so be it. Better to have one vibrant profile than to have three which can be subpar. And exactly why it’s necessary to solely tackle the variety of profiles you possibly can handle.
Plus, if you need to discover and join with influencers, you want to be lively in your area of interest so you possibly can establish who’s real looking to attain out to and step by step construct your relationship with them.
How to enhance your on-line presence with listings
With hundreds of on-line directories on the market, creating listings for your enterprise might help you present up in extra locations on-line. In addition, hyperlinks to your web site from standard directories function citations for your enterprise, which Google takes into consideration when rating your web site. Finally, curated “Top 10” lists from standard directories can dominate the SERP, so for those who’re rating in their high 10, you possibly can obtain that rather more publicity.
But reaping these advantages takes extra than simply throwing your NAP on the market after which kicking again. Let’s cowl the steps for utilizing on-line listings to correctly increase your on-line presence.
9. Start with the heavy hitters
Many of the smaller directories on the market mixture info from the most important ones. So take the time to excellent your listings on the next websites:
Google My Business (If you solely do one of many strategies in this submit, let or not it’s this one!)
Your Google My Business Profile is arguably the brand new homepage for your enterprise. It offers all the important particulars of your enterprise, straight in the SERP for Search and Maps.
Yelp will get 178 million visits each month. Plus, Yelp buyer evaluations seem on Apple Maps and play into the Yelp curated lists that you just see in search engine outcomes. Finally, Siri and Alexa use Yelp info to present solutions, particularly for local searches.
Change the class on your enterprise web page to “Local enterprise or place” so you possibly can then add your location and acquire evaluations. Also, get listed on Facebook Places by making an attempt to examine in at your location after which including your enterprise there.
The undeniable fact that an HVAC enterprise can present up on a Facebook search speaks to its validity as a listing.
We know that Google is the main search engine, by far. But that doesn’t imply Bing is to be ignored. Here are some stats that show it’s value being current on:
- Bing accounts for round 30% of all searches in the US.
- Bing is on greater than 1.5 billion gadgets.
- Over 70% of those that use Bing are older than 35.
Small companies, in explicit, can profit from a presence on Bing as a result of there may be much less competitors and the older viewers could also be excellent.
Foursquare has fizzled out as a social platform, however its Places expertise powers location knowledge for Apple, Uber, Twitter, Microsoft, Samsung, and 120,000 different builders. When your enterprise is listed on Foursquare, it’s routinely included in hundreds of native apps and companies.
For a extra full checklist of itemizing websites, take a look at LOCALiQ’s 10 Best Free Business Listing Sites.
10. Populate each subject, meticulously
Like social media feeds and search engine outcomes pages, itemizing outcomes are decided by an algorithm. This signifies that the standard of your itemizing issues. Make certain that for every itemizing, you populate each part out there, reminiscent of:
- Contact info
- Booking/reservation choices
As a lot as doable, ensure the data you present is equivalent throughout itemizing websites. We’re speaking St vs road, [Business name] vs [Business name], LLC, and different tiny particulars. This is as a result of Google appears at consistency of details about you throughout the online when figuring out your credibility and rating; and likewise as a result of auto-populated listings threat inaccuracies, so you possibly can preserve deviations to a minimal with equivalent listings to start with.
11. Have a proactive assessment technique
Reviews have maybe essentially the most highly effective affect over how excessive you present up in listing outcomes. Not to point out the truth that they’re one of many high rating elements for Google native search. Simply offering review-worthy service is not going to do it. You want to have a proactive technique in place to preserve a gradual stream of evaluations coming in. Here are some methods to acquire and ask for evaluations:
12. Maintain and monitor your listings
With the hundreds of directories throughout the online that pull info from each other, your listings can develop inconsistencies or inaccuracies over time. And 80% of customers lose belief in native companies in the event that they see incorrect or inconsistent info. You don’t have management over all of those profiles, however take the time to preserve those you do have management over up to date and constant. Another possibility is to use a listing service provider who can keep on high of every part for you.
Monitoring your evaluations on these directories can be essential, for apparent causes.
How to enhance your on-line presence with promoting
Paid promoting is a quick method to present up prominently on search engines like google, social media feeds, and web sites your excellent prospects frequent. With website positioning, you possibly can actually solely goal your viewers with key phrases, however with PPC, you possibly can layer audiences onto your focusing on primarily based on a lot of standards. Here are a few of many the completely different advert choices you should utilize to enhance your on-line presence.
13. Search advertisements
It’s value investing in paid search advertisements as a result of not solely do they land you on the high of the SERP, however additionally they attain your goal prospects after they have the best intent. And if you will get your web site to rank in each natural and paid outcomes for a key phrase, the possibilities of getting a click on on one or the opposite are larger.
And though Google is the most well-liked search engine, there are nonetheless many advantages of advertising on Bing.
14. Social advertisements
Social media advertisements can be utilized to enhance your on-line presence as a result of advertisements have larger attain and engagement charges than natural posts. And whereas social media customers have much less intent than on search engines like google, social advertisements include stronger focusing on capabilities and extra artistic freedom. Plus, you possibly can leverage the facility of video advertisements.
Here are suggestions for promoting on:
15. Display advertisements
Display ads put your enterprise in entrance of custom audiences primarily based on their pursuits, behaviors, sorts of web sites and apps they frequent, and even locations they’ve visited. Though show advertisements have decrease engagement charges than search advertisements, they’ll earn you a lot of impressions and like social media advertisements, you might have extra choices for branding, shade, and inventive.
16. Retargeting advertisements
Retargeting advertisements seem in entrance of customers who’ve beforehand expressed curiosity in your enterprise, reminiscent of by interacting with a earlier advert or visiting your web site. This is an effective way to keep a presence with prospects as they have interaction elsewhere on the internet.
17. Google Local Service Ads
Google Local Service Ads additionally present up on the high of the SERP in card kind. If you undergo the applying course of, you possibly can seem with a inexperienced “Google Guaranteed” badge beneath your identify, which makes for a stronger presence in this part of outcomes.
This is, in no way, an exhaustive checklist. There’s podcast promoting, Google Shopping Ads, Reddit advertisements, and extra.
More methods to enhance your on-line presence
Your on-line presence isn’t simply restricted to your web site, social media profiles, on-line listings, and advertisements. Here are eight extra methods to increase your visibility on-line.
18. Have a presence in the inbox with e mail advertising and marketing
The benefit that e mail advertising and marketing has over different channels is that your recipients have opted in to obtain your emails. Yes, your social media followers have opted to comply with you, however feeds are infinitely extra crowded and aggressive than e mail inboxes. Plus, whereas 79% of Facebook customers examine Facebook as soon as a day, 99% of e mail customers examine their e mail daily, some as a lot as 20 occasions a day. Lots of alternative to get publicity.
99% of e mail customers examine their e mail daily, some as a lot as 20 occasions a day
The email marketing best practices are fairly evergreen, but when there’s three to give attention to with regard to your on-line presence, it will be these:
- Write irresistible topic strains: A good subject line gives you a stronger presence in your subscribers’ inboxes and a greater open fee.
- Build your checklist: Ceate content material or a proposal that folks want to sign up to obtain, reminiscent of a free information, business report, or p.c off first buy.
- Segment your checklist: The first and strongest 120 characters readers see in their inbox is the topic line and preheader textual content. Segmenting your viewers makes it doable to select hyper-targeted phrases, and by gathering knowledge individually on viewers segments, you possibly can additional refine your messaging.
19. Use visitor posting to attain extra potential prospects
Do you understand of any complementary companies or native media retailers which have a robust on-line presence? See in the event that they’ll settle for a guest post from you. Not solely are you able to get your enterprise in entrance of their viewers, however a hyperlink to your web site from theirs might help to enhance your website positioning.
You also can settle for visitor posts by yourself weblog. Writers are all the time keen to share their publications with their audiences.
20. Leverage the facility of video for extra shares and memorability
There are tons of video marketing stats that spotlight the significance of this medium for rising your enterprise, however in phrases of on-line presence, you need to know these three:
- Social video generates 1200% extra shares than textual content and picture content material mixed.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message after they watch it in a video in contrast to 10% when studying it in textual content.
- YouTube is, by far (excluding Facebook) the most well-liked on-line platform in the U.S.
Here are some methods to use video to enhance your on-line presence:
21. Encourage your workers to share your content material with their networks
According to Linkedin, workers have a community that’s 10X bigger than its firm’s follower base. And Social Media Today tells us that content material shared by workers receives 8X extra engagement than content material shared by model channels.
Take benefit of this! Share your weblog posts along with your firm workers and encourage them to share it on their networks. The added bonus is that your gross sales and help groups can keep on high of content material that may be of use to them.
And don’t neglect that your on-line presence can be made up of what others say about you on-line. Get listed on Glassdoor, deal with your workers effectively, and allow them to play a component in building your reputation.
22. Build relationships with a lot of completely different folks
Building your on-line presence is lots of work. But who says you might have to do it alone? Those with whom you might have a robust relationship might help you in a lot of methods.
- Loyal customers will write nice evaluations about you and share your content material on social media.
- Writers might help you to create high quality, shareable content material.
- Reporters can provide you publicity on native media retailers.
- Influencers can increase your attain to a related viewers.
- Fellow enterprise homeowners can provide suggestions and advocate assets they’ve used with success.
- Vendors can unfold constructive phrase of mouth about your enterprise.
- Neighboring companies can promote you on their networks.
Plus, these quick connections can introduce you to their connections. Maybe you join with a developer that may provide help to along with your web site, or a younger videographer providing cheap work to achieve expertise. But as all the time, networking and constructing relationships shouldn’t be self-seeking. The aim is to domesticate mutually useful relationships from which natural alternatives can come up.
23. Make your content material accessible to all
Make your web site pages and emails accessible to folks with disabilities. Not solely does one in four adults have a incapacity in the US, but in addition, the assistive expertise business is rising. With these with disabilities having extra entry to on-line content material, you might have the chance to increase your on-line presence to the 61 million adults in the US who’ve one—not to point out demonstrating values that matter to customers in the present day.
24. Necessitate variety
With the antiracisim and inclusivity motion that started in 2020, incorporating diversity into your workplace and advertising and marketing materials is extra necessary than ever. Plus, persons are attracted to materials—whether or not visible or written—that represents them. This is partly due to the familiarity precept (more on marketing psychology here), but in addition as a result of it conveys to them the message that they’re heard and seen. By representing the various vary of individuals inside your viewers in your on-line property, you possibly can get noticed by extra folks whereas additionally demonstrating social duty.
25. Use mobile-specific advertising and marketing methods
As talked about earlier, Google is now utilizing mobile-first indexing for all websites on the internet, so having a responsive web site and enhancing efficiency with ways like lazy loading is important. Plus, with greater than half (60%) of web searches being carried out on cell gadgets, you actually do want to prioritize your cell on-line presence. This means ensuring your web site pages and emails render correctly on tablets and telephones, but in addition leveraging mobile-specific methods, reminiscent of:
- SMS advertising and marketing: Announce gross sales and promotions, ship occasion invitations and updates, ask for suggestions, and extra.
- Podcast advertising: The majority of podcasts are consumed on cell gadgets, and you may goal area of interest audiences.
- Optimize for voice search: Target long-tail key phrases, use schema metadata, and optimize for “close to me” searches.
- Geofencing: Send messages to customers whereas they’re close to your location.
- Mobile search ads: Create device-specific copy, use call-only ads and different mobile-friendly extensions.
And for native companies in explicit, native website positioning is essential for cell advertising and marketing. According to Google, 76% of customers who seek for an area enterprise on their smartphone find yourself visiting the enterprise inside a day, and 28% of them make a purchase order.
Free instruments for on-line presence administration
With so many on-line channels, constructing and sustaining your on-line presence is a giant endeavor, however with large returns. Here are some free instruments that may provide help to along with your efforts.
1. LOCALiQ’s Digital Marketing Healthcheck
With LOCALiQ’s free presence checker, enter your enterprise identify and deal with and get a report exhibiting you which ones of your enterprise listings are full, which of them are lacking info, and which of them are lacking completely.
Here’s how lacking or incomplete listings present up:
2. Google search
Google yourself. See what reveals up on the SERP. Hopefully your web site is the primary end result and your Google My Business profile seems on the precise. It’s seemingly that the remainder of the outcomes will probably be listing websites that have you ever in their database. Take a gander by way of them to ensure every itemizing is full and correct, and that evaluations are accounted for.
3. Google’s Page Speed Insights
4. Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test
Simply Google “cell pleasant take a look at” and enter your web site into the search end result.
Hopefully you received’t get the dreaded crimson textual content…
5. Google Alerts
Set up Google Alerts so that you could be notified when new outcomes for a subject present up in Google Search—i.e. your enterprise.
6. PhraseStream’s Google My Business Grader
BrightLocal’s research has discovered that companies with greater than 100 pictures in their Google My Business itemizing get 520% extra calls, 2,717% extra course requests, and 1,065% extra web site clicks than the typical enterprise. This is simply one of many many small tweaks you may make to your profile to get large outcomes. PhraseStream’s free Google My Business Grader identifies what’s lacking in your profile and precisely what you want to do to enhance it.
7. PhraseStream’s Google and Facebook Ads Graders
Our free Google Ads Grader and Facebook Ads Grader instruments carry out an intensive audit of your accounts and supply an in depth report on optimizations you may make to enhance the visibility of your advertisements, forestall wasted spend, and get extra conversions.
Use these methods and instruments to enhance your on-line presence (and finally, your income)
You can solely exist in one place in the bodily world, however with the web, you could be in a number of locations without delay, locations your present and potential prospects are spending most of their time. Having a robust on-line presence permits your enterprise to get found by new prospects, and the extra touchpoints you might have along with your viewers, the extra you possibly can construct your status, enhance model consciousness, make data-driven optimizations, and finally enhance income.
There have been many methods talked about in this submit for bettering your on-line presence, so let’s recap:
- Get a contemporary web site to meet shopper expectations.
- SEOptimze your web site to present up in native searches.
- Build your enterprise weblog to rank for extra key phrases.
- Limit your social media accounts to what you possibly can deal with.
- Strive to construct an viewers, not attain followers.
- Inject emotion into your social media posts for shareability.
- Perform social media optimization with key phrase focusing on.
- Be constantly lively and interact with followers and influencers.
- Create listings on Google, Bing, Yelp, Facebook, Foursquare (sure, Foursquare), and extra.
- Fill out each itemizing fully and constantly to present up larger in outcomes.
- Have a proactive assessment technique so you possibly can have a constructive presence on-line.
- Monitor and keep your listings to forestall sad prospects.
- Use search advertisements to get to the highest of Google.
- Run social media advertisements to have a presence in customers’ feeds.
- Use show advertisements to present up on web sites your viewers frequents.
- Use retargeting advertisements to journey alongside along with your prospects all through the online.
- Run Local Service Ads to get your service-based enterprise on the high of outcomes.
- Use e mail advertising and marketing to stand out in your subscribers’ inboxes.
- Write visitor posts for different websites or recruit writers in your personal.
- Leverage the facility of video to get extra shares and present up on the SERP.
- Encourage your workers to share your content material throughout their networks.
- Build your community and create mutually useful relationships with prospects, distributors, enterprise homeowners, and extra.
- Optimize for accessibility to make your content material out there to extra customers.
- Incorporate variety into your advertising and marketing methods.
- Make use of mobile-specific advertising and marketing methods.