Las Vegas, NV – LEXICON is a two-day Social Media and Digital Marketing convention that includes high keynote audio system from numerous areas of promoting to teach, inform and encourage the general public on methods to correctly market their enterprise on a digital scale. The inaugural convention, aimed to supply companies the instruments for profitable advertising and marketing within the digital advertising and marketing trade, will likely be held May 17 & 18, 2019 within the 13,000 sq. foot, Sake Rok venue, positioned in The Park, at T-Mobile Arena.
The general focus of the convention is to supply info and perception on all aspects of digital advertising and marketing: social media optimization, web site administration, web site growth, search engine marketing administration, scheduling instruments, influencer advertising and marketing and model administration.
Lexicon will current greater than 25 influential audio system all through the two day convention, together with professionals in enterprise industrial leaders sharing key subjects together with social media platforms, promoting, media shopping for, communications, and finest practices. Initial audio system embrace (with extra to be introduced):
• Terrance Bynum – Allegiant Air – The Importance of Social Care
• Bryan Bass – MGM Resorts International – The Tools For Marketing Vegas Nightlife
• Jason Soto and Jacob Gallegos – MobileSoft – Mobile Apps, The Secret Sauce
• Dustin Klein – BrainTrust Marketing – The Digital Customer Journey
• Jenna Nye – Off The Strip – Expanding Your Business Online Digital Footprint
• Chelsea Shirley – Reach Local – How to Effectively Manage and Build a Proper PPC Campaign
• Shahab Zargari – American Marketing Association – (*17*) Video for Social Media
• Megan Fazio – Neon PR – The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
• Alex Medick – The New Standard – Winning the Long Game with Social Media Marketing
• JC Coats – Stripside (*18*) Group (Cannabis Marketing) – Dreams and Marketing
• Joseph Amato – Small Business Association – How to Navigate the SBS
• Mark Dunaisky – D3 Risk (*18*) Group – So You Think You’re Too Small To Be Hacked?
• Mike Tamzil – TAMZ – The Importance of “Authentic” Story Telling
• Dan Livengood – 2020 Brand Solutions – Why Promotional Products Work
• Breynan Hammons – RevuKangaroo – The Power of Social Proof
• Katie Horton – Greenspun Media Group – Creating Successful Publishing Partnerships
• Paul Ryu – Instagram Food Bogger (@ryusauce) – IMPforce
2019 Lexicon sponsors embrace: Greenspun Media Group, Gaetano Brand, MG Studios, 2020 Brand Solutions, RevuKangaroo, Sake Rok, Robert Half Technology, Sofa King Creative Group and MobileSoft. Community companions featured are Better Business Bureau, Las Vegas ACES, American Marketing Association, and Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce.
Registration tickets are $199 for a Conference Pass and $349 for a VIP Pass. The two-day convention cross contains entry and entry to all exhibitors, audio system, networking alternatives for the complete convention. The two day VIP Conference Pass contains convention entry, in addition to lunch every days, two drink tickets and entry to the LEXICON Vegas VIP Mixer on Friday, May 17, 8-10pm. Tickets can be found at: www.lexiconvegas.com.
LEXICON may even present Las Vegas native corporations the chance to get their services or products in entrance of a whole lot of enterprise house owners all through the 2 day convention. Exhibitor and sponsorship alternatives are additionally out there.
About Lexicon Vegas:
For extra info on the occasion, exhibitors and sponsorship packages, go to the web site at LexiconVegas.com or contact [email protected] Follow on Social Media at www.fb.com/LexiconVegas and Twitter at @LexiconVegas. Tickets can be found at: www.lexiconvegas.com.