GR0 Names Emy LaCroix as New Senior Manager, Writing & Chief Branding Editor

Copyright 2021 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
2021-05-14

LOS ANGELES, May 14, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Los Angeles-Based advertising and marketing company GR0 has introduced that Emy LaCroix shall be its new Senior Manager, Writing & Chief Branding Editor. GR0’s modern Search engine optimisation-first method helps manufacturers develop natural Search engine optimisation in order that they’ll personal communications with their viewers and rank #1 on Google.

LaCroix has six years of editorial expertise at numerous retailers within the LA space together with HollywoodLife, TMZ, and American Media. This experience has had her main editorial groups, modifying work for type and accuracy, and even reporting on Google Trends and Search engine optimisation analysis. With her distinctive expertise and administration expertise she’s going to have the ability to assist GR0 proceed to develop its editorial staff and assist manufacturers generate compelling content material.

Most not too long ago she spent over two years with American Media, the place she managed a staff of 15 workers members who served three manufacturers by conducting analysis and reporting. LaCroix helped to refine these tales stylistically and grammatically, and in addition optimized their Search engine optimisation to assist generate engagement and site visitors, which she monitored carefully.

“Emy has an eye fixed for fulfillment that we really admire, and suppose will make a terrific addition to our staff. With her assist I can see our written content material efforts rising exponentially,” mentioned Kevin Miller, Co-Founder and CEO of GR0. “She is a one-of-a-kind author with a deep understanding of what shoppers in LA seek for and tips on how to finest ship it to them; we’re glad to have her.

“Working with GR0 will give me the company to excel that I have never had in prior positions, and I’m grateful for his or her belief and religion in me,” mentioned LaCroix. “I’m very excited to start out work and assist the corporate’s spectacular development proceed to pattern upward!”

LaCroix is a graduate of Emerson College, the place she earned a B.S. in Journalism in 2014; she additionally acted as an on-campus reporter and a member of the Fashion Society.

About GR0:
GR0 is a digital advertising and marketing company targeted solely on igniting natural development for direct-to-consumer startups and serving to manufacturers rank #1 on Google. GR0 empowers shoppers to construct highly effective on-line manufacturers that ship unbelievable worth and pleasure to customers.

GR0 was co-founded by Search engine optimisation & advertising and marketing specialists and long-time finest mates Jonathan Zacharias and Kevin Miller, who each have a wealth of on-line advertising and marketing and promoting expertise with high D2C and B2B manufacturers.

For extra details about GR0 and browse opinions associated to consumer and worker suggestions, please go to the GR0 Glassdoor, Clutch or Crunchbase.

Media Contact

GR0 Agency, GR0, (407) 920-4857, [email protected]

SOURCE GR0

Recommended For You