Conrad and Gyi take an early have a look at Clio’s foray into web site design and the connection between attorneys and ramen noodles. Plus, some fast takeaways from the model new 2022 Clio Legal Trends Report.
Continuing its effort to be your legislation agency’s one-stop store, Clio is now getting into the web site design and internet hosting area. Is Clio’s new providing, which focuses on websites for attorneys and seamlessly integrates with the Clio universe, going to be the reply to getting your agency on the market on the internet? Will all its bells and whistles get you observed, get you to the prime of search engine marketing rankings, and herald purchasers? The guys share their appreciations and hesitations on Clio’s new service, and the way it compares to web site builders on the whole.
And then, it’s time to get Econ nerdy. We all see what’s happening with the markets today, and all really feel the rising prices. Maybe you haven’t fairly but began swapping out your good flank steak for a can of Spam and your linguine alle vongole for a bowl of ramen, however you’re feeling that grocery invoice only a bit extra. The guys get into how attorneys needs to be interested by their pricing as shopping for energy goes down and the demand for authorized companies, counterintuitively, goes up.
Plus, vital insights from the new, 2022, Clio Legal Trends report. What are the most vital issues to a possible consumer? Survey says: you’ll must pay attention to seek out out!
- Updates from Clio Cloud Conference 2022
- Gonzalez v. Google, the wrestle over Section 230 and legal responsibility on the Internet. The Supremes could also be poised to interact.
- Google enterprise profiles are nonetheless getting penalized.
- Conference season is upon us, Crisp and Great Legal Marketing occasions are coming quickly. AAJ Winter Convention 2023 is in February, and the ABA Techshow is in March.
- Justice For Me authorized financing startup raises $10 million in funding.
Special because of our
sponsors , , , and .
Your Opinion Matters
Help us make your favourite exhibits higher by finishing the 2022 Listener Survey.