KAWARTHA LAKES-The subsequent cohort of Starter Company PLUS will probably be focus solely on supercharging present advertising efforts for small companies.
This is a chance for present companies which have been working from 3-7 years needing to spice up their advertising methods. The program will consist of coaching, mentoring, plus a $2500.00 grant, to be spent on skilled advertising providers to assist make what you are promoting stand out out of your competitors.
The $2500.00 grant cash will probably be awarded to make use of for; web site creation and enchancment, e-commerce, re-branding, advertising materials/signage, social media methods, promotions and on-line and offline promoting.
The program consists of two necessary coaching days over 3 weeks that may cowl all facets of Marketing, Marketing Planning, 2 Roundtables lead by consultants of their fields and 6 months of month-to-month conferences and Mentorship.
Eligibility Criteria –18 years of age or older
- A Canadian citizen or everlasting resident dwelling in Kawartha Lakes (proof required)
- Not presently enrolled in full-time training or employed full time
- Operating three years to seven years
- Working a median of 35 hours per week to run what you are promoting.
- Prepared to finish the necessary Business Training Program
- Prepared to attend 6 necessary mentor conferences
- Not collaborating in some other Government Funded Entrepreneurship Training Programs, and/or haven’t acquired funding from KLSBEC or different SBEC (Small Business Enterprise Centre) (i.e. grant recipients from Starter Company Plus, Second Start, Summer Company) or Digital Main Street within the final 2 years.
- Can reveal previous advertising efforts and embody examples
- A sole proprietorship or a company the place the applicant would be the majority shareholder
- An unbiased enterprise enterprise
- Scalable and progressive enterprise
- Partnership the place the applicant holds the Majority share; if 50/50 shared, just one associate might apply.
- Fits the Canada Revenue Agency definition of being self-employed in FORM RC 4110
- Operates at arm’s size from household enterprise ventures in Ontario
- A enterprise that operates full-time as outlined within the marketing strategy and maintains its personal books and data
- Maintains a separate enterprise checking account, following authorities guidelines and rules for working a enterprise
- Franchises, commissioned gross sales and distributorships
- Business ventures which are continuations of present industrial endeavours
- Not-for-profit, social enterprise, co-operatives or charitable enterprises
- Multi-level advertising ventures
- Single occasion corresponding to musical ventures bands, DJs or dance/occasion occasion organizations
- Businesses which are strictly ppc and 1-900 quantity companies or subscription fashions.
$2500.00 coaching and grant for use for skilled advertising providers.
Accepting functions from September 10 to October 4, 2021. The fall cohort will begin in October 2021 (date to be confirmed primarily based on the amount of functions)
For extra information : https://www.kawarthalakes.ca/